EQ560 based on the 1967 classic. The 10-Band graphic equalizer features precision filtering and high headroom, ideal for signal enhancement. The curve shaping potential is unmatched, while unique «Proportional Q» design intuitively widens the filter bandwidth at lower boost/cut levels and narrows it at higher settings.
AUv3 version 2.0.5 (Sep 19, 2022)
VST2 version 2.0.5 (Sep 19, 2022)
VST3 version 2.0.5 (Sep 19, 2022)
VST2 version 2.0.3 (May 18, 2022)
VST3 version 1.0.3 (Sep 20, 2022)
- 10 bands of proprietary equalization.
- Familiar graphics operation on one octave centers.
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band.
- «Proportional Q» narrows filter Q at extremes.
- IN/OUT switch — allows the user to bypass the Graphic Eq for before/after comparisons.
- Ctrl — reset to default value.
- Shift — reduce fader sensitivity.